Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My life with fury friends

My life with fury friends 

(part 1)  

                                                     

 
 

 
                            

It seems, every step I take in life either has to do with Dogs or Horses both of which are my deepest passions. I have been recently stricken with an illness from my 45 years as a dog groomer, with thoracic outlet syndrome.  It causes sever pain, numbness, and disabling weakness in the right shoulder, arm, and hand. I am working closely with my Doctors to get this under control; the biggest problem is being able to do what I love most, ride horses and groom and have fun with my fury friends.

I’ve been off work for several weeks now and trying to figure out my life, and what to do next. Seems my life would be over if I couldn’t work with animals. I know God has a plan and is going to help me sort things out.

I have been taking full advantage of being off and trying to enjoy life while working through this pain.  In doing so my husband and I took a relaxing drive to an Irish Wolfhound Specialty Dog Show, it was so wonderful to see this magnificent breed in action.  My boy Distance passed away a bit ago and I have been dreaming about getting another one ever since. Never in a million years did I expect the reaction I got from Hal, he was so mesmerized by this breed that he hasn’t stopped talking about it since the show. Well actually neither of us has.

So what’s next, now you well know what’s next? Excuse the punt, but we are on the Hunt for a Hound!  
And that's the buzz on doggie talk.
Huggies to my doggies
 
 
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment